The Money Ninja
Patty Finley, Edward Jones Financial Advisor
The Defense Fanatic
Sarah Laspas, Cert. Self-Defense Instructor and Personal Trainer
Athletic clothing required (who wants to dress up on a Sat. afternoon anyway?)!
This workshop is for you if:
- You think you’re “too old” (or “too young”) to take a self-defense class and/or save for retirement (you’re not!);
- You’re recently divorced, and your ex used to handle all the household finances (and you also want to feel safer living alone);
- You’re headed to college this Fall and want to be prepared should you find yourself walking home at night by yourself;
- You just graduated college and are freaking out about how to save money while paying off 80K worth of college loans; or
- You’re starting a new job and want someone other than HR to translate terms like vesting and diversification for you before you make any 401(k) decisions.
Turns out you can create a financial plan and learn defense techniques regardless of your age*, assets, or fitness level … and we want to prove it to you.
Plus, while we may be talking money, the cost to attend is ZERO DOLLARS!
However, signup is required and space is limited to 20 women, so you should prooooobably reserve your spot now.
*Under 18? We’d love to have you! But your legal guardian needs to tag along.